1. Calculation of your CO2e footprint
2. Assessment of internal reduction measures and joint implementation
3. Compensation through certified climate protection projects
Unavoidable residual emissions are then offset though certified compensation projects. These projects meet internationally recognized standards such as the Gold Standards, which among other things ensure a project’s additionality and long-term sustainability
Why your company will benefit from the CO2OP process:
- Climate protection measures can save money already today. For example, electricity from your own solar system often costs less than electricity from the grid, and LED lighting can reduce electricity demands for lighting by half.
- Protecting the climate makes your company more attractive. Especially young employees value a company’s commitment to environmental and climate protection – whether as employees or consumers.
- A stringent climate strategy is becoming more and more important for your partners. More and more banks and companies are requiring their customers and suppliers to disclose greenhouse gas emissions.
- Climate neutrality contributes to achieving the goal of net-zero emissions by 2050. As a climate-neutral company, you contribute to limit global warming and help to maintain the quality of life for our and future generations.
The CO2OP Team
Prof. Dr. Bastian Schröter
Andreas Pecher (M.B.A.)